Skillful And Experienced Criminal Defense
Since 1985, Mark A. Di Carlo has provided skilled legal representation to clients in Corpus Christi and throughout South Texas. Whatever state or federal criminal charges you face, our law firm will be a strong advocate for you.
Comprehensive Criminal Defense Representation
Mark Di Carlo is fully prepared to assist with a wide range of federal and state charges, including those related to:
- DWI/DUI and related charges for public intoxication, felony DWI, DWI manslaughter and open container offenses
- DWI charges occurring on the national seashore, which are handled in federal court, unlike typical DWI cases
- Drug crimes, possession and delivery charges, including those involving possession or delivery of cocaine, marijuana, synthetic marijuana, crystal meth or prescription medication
- Prescription drug crimes, including the unauthorized use or sale of Vicodin, Xanax, Percocet, Adderall, oxycodone and hydrocodone
- Sex crimes, sexual assault and domestic assault, including allegations involving a deadly weapon, a minor or possession of pornography
- Theft, robbery and shoplifting as well as burglary of a habitation or building charges
- Probation revocation and parole violations, including probation revocation and parole revocation hearings
- Federal crimes such as drug-related charges, checkpoint violations, computer and internet crimes, sexual solicitation, and trafficking illegal aliens
- White collar crimes such as charges involving RICO violations, money laundering, racketeering, theft, fraud and Medicaid/Medicare fraud
- Violent crimes such as assault and murder
Facing Federal Charges? You Need A Lawyer With Experience.
Mark A. Di Carlo is an accomplished trial attorney with a proven record in criminal trials and appeals. He has extensive experience representing clients facing state and federal charges. The federal court system is very different from the state system. Many attorneys practice only in state court. Mark A. Di Carlo can represent you on all fronts.
A Defense Attorney Who Will Fight For Your Freedom And Your Rights
When you are facing criminal charges, your freedoms and future are on the line. You cannot risk an unfavorable outcome. Mark Di Carlo is an accomplished trial attorney and strong negotiator. He will attempt to bring you the best plea bargain possible or try your case if necessary. He is prepared to assist you with:
- Plea bargains
- Jury trials, bench trials before the judge
- Parole hearings
- Setting bonds
- Bond reduction
- Expunction and nondisclosure of cases
- Jail release
Mark A. Di Carlo provides honest, factual and informed advice about pending charges. Count on Mr. Di Carlo to give you straightforward advice and an honest evaluation of your case.
Alternative Sentencing Can Keep You Out Of Prison
Mark Di Carlo will fight for the best possible outcome in your case. In some situations, that outcome is alternative sentencing. Alternative sentencing gives some convicted defendants a means of staying out of prison. Alternative sentencing options include probation, community service, weekend jail time and work programs instead of incarceration.
Contact A Skilled Criminal Defense Law Firm Today
Se Habla Español | Major Credit Cards Accepted