Your Advocate After An Accident Or Injury
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, you need a legal advocate who can negotiate a favorable settlement or take your case to trial.
No matter the injury’s cause — a car accident, a faulty product or a medication error — there will be numerous legal concerns that an attorney must handle. For instance, more than one party may be responsible for your injuries. Several insurance policies may be involved. Your own medical providers may place liens on your case for medical treatment, thereby reducing your recovery. In the face of such problems, it is of the utmost importance to work with a qualified lawyer.
How An Experienced Attorney Can Help
An experienced attorney can assess the scope of your injuries, and fight to maximize the compensation you receive from insurance companies. Likewise, a lawyer can possibly reduce your medical bills.
For more than 30 years, Mark A. Di Carlo has provided personal injury representation to individuals in Corpus Christi and throughout the region. Mark, a graduate of the University of Houston Law Center, is licensed to practice at various levels of the U.S. court system — including before the United States Supreme Court. In recognition of his achievements, The National Trial Lawyers lists him among the 100 top trial lawyers in the U.S. He is prepared to help you pursue fair and just compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
There is no risk or obligation to you. Mark’s office offers free initial consultations and bills on a contingent fee basis for accident cases. This means that Mark collects attorney fees only if he obtains compensation for you.
Should I Settle Or Litigate?
After an accident, it may be tempting to accept a settlement offer from an insurance company. This may be a mistake. Insurance companies profit by limiting settlement amounts, and they may be offering you far less than the actual value of your case. An experienced attorney can help you determine the fair value of your case.
Mark A. Di Carlo knows how to build a case to gain maximum leverage at the negotiating table. While most accident cases settle out of court, your attorney should demonstrate to the insurance company that he or she is willing to file a lawsuit or to go to a jury trial. The insurance company is more likely to offer a fair settlement if they know the case is ready to be filed as a lawsuit or that the case is prepared for trial.
Experience In A Variety Of Accident And Injury Cases
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, semitruck accidents, Lyft and Uber accidents, ATV crashes and motorcycle wrecks. He is also skilled in cases arising from boat accidents, jet ski crashes and related scenarios that take place on Texas waters.
- Unsafe property injuries such as those arising from slip-and-fall accidents, security problems, dog bites, inadequate swimming pool supervision and other incidents that stem from property owners’ failure to maintain safe grounds.
- Oil field accidents such as those involving truck accidents, fire and burn injuries, explosions, carbon monoxide injuries, defective safety equipment and other scenarios that cause harm to oil field workers.
- Wrongful death cases that may involve damages, including final medical bills, pain and suffering, funeral and burial expenses, loss of earning capacity and loss of inheritance and similar concerns stemming from the loss of a family member.
- Sexual assault cases on behalf of victims who are pursuing civil claims against their attackers or those responsible for security of the premises
Whether you’re a Texas resident or were injured while visiting, Mark is prepared to represent your interests before and during trial. He and his experienced staff will work with you to help you understand your legal options. His office will endeavor to make your case as easy and stress-free as possible.
Contact A Personal Injury Law Firm
Contact Mark A. Di Carlo today online or by telephone at to arrange a free initial consultation.
Se Habla Español | Free Initial Consultation